Tuesday 1 April 2014

Hall transformation




I haven't written anything for about a year, but I havent done much DIY, if any at all apart from brainstorming. But one thing was definitely planned, was getting rid of that horrible carpet in the hall! As we are only renting, there is very little we can do in DIY regarding floors, walls, doors etc.. as it is lost money really for us as it is something that we will never be able to take with us. But above is the before/after transformation with the unit I transformed. After lots of looking and searching we had decided to go for a Tuscany effect laminate which we felt would compliment our beautiful unit.

Looking around I could only find it at B&Q


And this is the result :

Excuse the ugly skirting boards, but England seems to think it looks great when they use glossy paint on wood!! Awful to get off and too much money for something that isn't mine.

Im so pleased though! 

Have a good week everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I have always been a appreciator of quality content. I geniunly feel that this is one of those quality article too!

    splashbacks cool

    ReplyDelete