Thursday 21 March 2013

Safari Animals Wall Decal




I purchased them on Etsy as well, here is the direct link.I had requested a tester to be sent to me as the wall I have planned to stick them is a bumpy one and as right above the heating I was worried they would unstick in the winter with the heating on every day. Well so far it hasnt come off one bit! So I bit the dust and purchase them a couple weeks ago.
My package finally arrived last week!! I had planned to put them along my heating in the lounge. With the orange wall, it'd look really exotic. Its not a big details in my lounge, but less is sometimes more. Looking forward to adding them to my wall - again i'll take a picture with decent warmth to it to get most of it out and show off my favorite wall in the house!! So excited !! My lounge is almost complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment