Tuesday 22 January 2013

Bedroom inspirational pictures




Pictures are taken from houzz.com and Pinterest! I am addicted to these websites, to an extend the wife shouts at me! I have planned to do a similar headboard with my current one, need to get some basic wood, and age it in the end. Im so looking forward to it! As I wanted a soft headboard It thought this bench cushion would be perfect. I can make my own! As I have quite a laaarge headboard I will have to do 2 medium sized cushions and hang them up like that.
I have also two of the small cheap IKEA chest of draws which I have changed the knobs into glass knobs (the pack of 6 was as expensive as the actual piece of furniture, unbelievable!) which makes the furniture look really elegant as per the above photo. I will paint my chest of draws in the same annie sloan chalk paint.
I currently have a big puzzle above the bed which I will remove and put the canvas 'collage' with our wedding photos instead, similar to the one pictures above.

I cant wait to get started!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment