Monday 8 October 2012

Feature wall 2

Ta-daaaa!!! You can see there is such a lovely warm feel coming from that wall, the effect is stunning and I have also changed the picture frame with an added Moroccan feel to it, the second frame with a turquoise color instead is coming too.

I can honestly say I am more than pleased, in fact I am in love with my wall.







All those years I have looked for the perfect wallpaper for my wall, was unable to find any wallpaper in orange - or at least one I could afford knowing my budget is so tiny. Well in the end it confirms again that everything happens for a reason, if I would've found a wallpaper I could afford, I wouldnt be so pleased about my wall today, also gives you some sort of pride knowing you've all done it yourself. Wouldnt have wanted it any other way.




Has anyone noticed the little purple bird above my heater? I have found some beautiful safari animals decals on Etsy.com HERE. As I have planned to buy them, I was a little worried those little ones would not stick on my wall as it is right above the heater and my wall is also one of a bumpy kind, so not flat at all! So I contacted the seller Joel who's been extremely pleasant and offered to send me this little tester to try it out first. So far so good! It seems to stick really well, we have had the heating on a couple of times and it doesnt seem to peel off just yet - promising! So it turns out quite well that I didnt manage to stencil all the way down. Once I have stuck all the animal decals it'll look perfect - as if it was made just for them to be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment