Sunday 21 October 2012

rose bushes & Halloween pumpkin!


























The time has come again where the sun shines less and less, the days get shorter, the leaves fall off the tress and bushes need to be trimmed and made ready for the winter.
I have put off the rose bush pruning for a little while as we have had two months almost now with big spiders hanging in front of our windows - so bad i haven't even opened the windows wide round the front to avoid my cats jumping to and from the windows and therefore avoid them jumping right into the spiders.
It's also been very wet lately so I didnt want to stand in the rain doing this. But today was ok, so I thought i'd get on with it today and i'll be done with it for the year lol. I have three rose bushes, different roses - don't ask me what type they are, i have no idea unfortunately. I am so pleased with my pruning today, I havent cut them back too much, still kept some of the top of my bushes on as there are still a few rose buds on there which you can't see on this picture.


It is also another time of the year coming up - HALLOWEEN. Any comments on our beautiful pumpkin? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment